Based in New York, NY
February 7th, 2018
Set sail for adventure with a jaunty hat on your head and a magical shrinking boat in your pocket, in search of legendary treasures! You’ll solve tricky puzzles, battle formidable foes, piece together clues and dig up secrets to uncover your own shrouded history as you explore the islands and seas of this sprawling open world. Treasure Adventure World is an open world adventure featuring classic puzzle-platformer gameplay in a modern hand-drawn style. It’s packed full of secrets, quirky characters, and challenging boss fights! With multiple endings and a New Game + mode, you’ll have plenty of reasons to explore every corner of the map!
Treasure Adventure World began with a desire to create a fully-realized, playful world - filled with mysterious creatures and hidden treasures, harkening back to the games of the 16-bit era. Robit Studios has teamed up with Chucklefish Limited to provide marketing, press, and guidance while retaining 100% control of their game. TAW has been funded through a pre-order campaign, family support and by working day-jobs/contract work.
- 18+ hours of single player, open-world puzzle platformer gameplay with multiple endings to unlock
- Discover 16 islands filled with caves, temples and portals to other dimensions!
- Weather system changes gameplay and affects puzzles!
- 10 boss fights, plus dozens of unique enemies!
- Colorful HD hand-drawn graphics by Christine Crossley
- Gobs of hidden secrets, easter eggs and cameos
- Create and share custom player skins
- Enhance your abilities with hats!
- New Game + mode
Treasure Adventure World Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Taco Bell Indie Game Garage Winner" November 2015
- "MineCon Indie Showcase" Orlando, FL, November 2013
- "Boston FIG Showcase" Cambridge, MA, August 2014
- "Too Many Games Indie Showcase" Philadelphia, PA, June, 2014
- "MAGFest 2018 Indie Showcase" National Harbor, MD, January, 2018
- "...with a gorgeous new art style... It looks quite scrumptious."
- Nathan Grayson, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "I saw a lot of interesting indie titles while I wandered the show floor at PAX East... Treasure Adventure World was one of the best."
- Stephen Duetzmann, Engaged Family Gaming
- "Treasure Adventure World is a colorful game with a tasteful design in simple platforming, exploration, and texture palette."
- Edison Carrera, BlipTalk
About Robit Games
Robit Games, LLC is an independent game development studio founded by Stephen Orlando in June 2008.
More information on Robit Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Treasure Adventure World Credits
Composer, Sound Designer