Based in New York, NY
To Be Released
Sail to faraway islands in search of Legendary Treasures once used to fight an evil demon. Upgrade your gear to enhance your sailing, treasure-hunting and fighting potential. Find clues and solve puzzles to reclaim your forgotten past and uncover the mysterious origins of your archipelagic world. Treasure Adventure World is an epic open-world adventure – classic gameplay with a modern hand-drawn 2D style.
Treasure Adventure World began with a desire to create a fully-realized, playful world - filled with mysterious creatures and hidden treasures, harkening back to the games of the 16-bit era. Robit Studios has teamed up with Chucklefish Limited to provide marketing, press, and guidance while retaining 100% control of their game. TAW has been funded through a pre-order campaign, family support and by working day-jobs/contract work.
- Epic open-world puzzle-platform gameplay
- Intriguing story unfolds as you progress - charming NPCs, mysterious other-worldy beings, and multiple endings
- Over 100 items to find and collect including a sail boat
- Day/night and weather system which changes the gameplay and affects some puzzles
- Colorful HD hand-drawn graphics by Christine Crossley
- Full-length original soundtrack and audio by Robert Ellis
- Dozens of enemy types and 8 bosses
- Gobs of hidden secrets, Easter-eggs and cameos from other indie-games
Treasure Adventure World Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "MineCon Indie Showcase" Orlando, FL, November 2013
- "Boston FIG Showcase" Cambridge, MA, August 2014
- "Too Many Games Indie Showcase" Philadelphia, PA, June, 2014
- "MAGFest 13 Indie Showcase" National Harbor, MD, January, 2014
- "...with a gorgeous new art style... It looks quite scrumptious."
- Nathan Grayson, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "I saw a lot of interesting indie titles while I wandered the show floor at PAX East... Treasure Adventure World was one of the best."
- Stephen Duetzmann, Engaged Family Gaming
- "Treasure Adventure World is a colorful game with a tasteful design in simple platforming, exploration, and texture palette."
- Edison Carrera, BlipTalk
Download and free streaming available at robitstudios.bandcamp.com.
About Robit Games
Robit Games, LLC is an independent game development studio founded by Stephen Orlando in June 2008.
More information on Robit Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Treasure Adventure World Credits
Composer, Sound Designer